- Firewood needs to be bug and disease free and preferably certified by the U.S. department of agriculture. No fires will be permitted in the pines.
- Generators & Loud Music must be shut off at 12:30am
- No pets are allowed except Licensed Service Animals (paperwork must be provided).
- Golf Carts, ATVs, UTVs. Scooters, Lawn Mowers and Recreational Vehicles are NOT allowed to be brought on to the grounds.
- Taxi Service Vehicles will be available for charge if you need to shuttle around the grounds. -Caught without a festival camping wristband in the campgrounds will result in a $350.00 removal from the park. Sweeps of the campground begins at 9:00pm.
- Vehicle “cruising” will not be tolerated. In order to ensure the safety of everyone the Lawrence Township Police will be enforcing this rule so leave the cruising to Florida Georgia Line.
- NO vehicles will be allowed into the campgrounds after 6:00pm regardless of parking pass. Coming and going from the campground will cease by 6:00pm daily.
- Blankets and Chairs are only available in designated areas of amphitheatre.
- Outside food or drink will not be permitted in the amphitheatre.
- Have bags out and ready to be checked by security upon entrance to the venue.
- EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. NO REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE.