A campsite without water and electric hookup, however generators are permitted. You can camp in tents, motor homes, RV’s. If you’re planning on getting Sideways at The Country Fest, better just stay all weekend! Click here to purchase Festival camping. If you have questions about call: 330-930-0398
A campsite with electric and water hookups. These campsites are sold by the venue (Clay’s Park). All Resort Campers (Deluxe tickets) have access not only to the water park but also to the indoor pool, restaurant, store, fishing lake and any activities in the camping resort. Limited Spots available! Click here to purchase deluxe camping. If you have questions about deluxe call Clay’s Park : 330-854-6691
Camping Policies: (Below policies are in addition to general venue polices)
- Golf Carts, ATV is prohibited
- You must have a camping wristband to camp! NO EXCEPTIONS! Anyone found on the festival grounds without proper wristband will be considered as trespassing and ejected from the grounds.
- Festival camping is first come first serve.
- Campers may arrive at 10am on Thursday and must vacate by 10am Sunday.
- Country Fest / Project Live, LLC is not responsible for personal injury, loss, theft, or damages to any person or property. No responsibility is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, sponsors or any other individuals or entities associated with the event.
- No “Live Music Shows” in the campground that promotes large gathering, selling of alcoholic beverages, and any other soliciting. This will not be tolerated and violators will be removed from the premises.
- Nudity is not allowed on the Festival grounds.
- Anyone under the age of 21 caught with alcohol or under the influence of alcohol will be ejected from the festival and turned over to the custody of North Lawrence PD. No refund will be given.
NO Glass (including beer/wine/hard alcohol bottles)